Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Sunday Brunch is a relaxed, stress-free way to meet other single people over a bottomless brunch It is all about having fun, meeting new people while enjoying lovely food in a beautiful location.
The focus of this event will be friendship because when you are single it is not just about meeting that special person, it is also about meeting new friends.
The location for Bottomless Brunch will be the Stirling Arms in Guildford. This Heritage listed hotel has undergone a change and is opposite the Guildford Train Station.
At this event, you will get to meet other single people while sharing brunch. The idea is to enjoy a lovely brunch, company, laughs and new friendships.
It is the perfect place to go alone as you will be met by Debbie who will introduce the group and make sure the brunch runs smoothly.
It may seem a little early but generally don’t eat until 11ish, so it is almost lunch.
The cost includes:
- 3 hours of free-flowing Prosecco & non-alcoholic drinks
- 1 Main Course
- 1 Desert Course
- Coffee or tea
- Meeting other Singles
Here is the menu:
Main Course –
- French Toast, Chargilled Bacon Maple Rasberry Compote
- Sweet Corn Fritters, Chiptole Ailoi Tomato Salsa, Mixed Leaf Salad V
- Smoked Salmon, Potato Hash Spinach, Poached Egg, Basil Pesto, Charred Ciabatta
- Mixed Tomato Bruschetta, Shaved Melon, Fresh Basil, Fior di Latte
- Scrambled Tofu, Truffle Pesto, Toasted Ciabatta, sauteed spinach, slow-roasted tomatoes VE
- Fried Onion Bhaji, Indian Cucumber Salad, Coriander & Coconut Dressing VE
- Pan-Fried Squid Salad, Roasted Capsicum, House Pickled Cucumber, Pesto Dressing GF
DESSERT COURSE –
- Chocolate Fondant, Raspberry Compote, Ice-cream
- Mini Apple Dougnuts, White Chocolate Ganache, Ice-cream
- Passionfruit Eton Mess, Meringue, Passionfruit Curd, Chantilly Cream GF
Please note there is no need to rush off, it is just the bottomless deal lasts for 3 hours and people often stay longer.
This is feedback from a previous brunch event.
Bottomless Brunch was so much fun and I am so glad I went. Everyone was friendly and we had the best time, without any awkward silences. I would highly recommend this event.
I thought the brunch was a very successful event. For some reason, there didn’t seem to be the pressure of it being a singles event. Everyone was friendly and genuine.I think moving around worked really well because no one got stuck and it gave us an opportunity to meet everyone. Moving outside to a stand and mingle situation was also good because once again it gave everyone a chance to fall into whatever group of people they wanted to chat to. Well done on a successful event.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop-down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Ignore the PROMO Code unless there has been a discount offered.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!