Have you ever dreamt of going to a retreat, but didn’t want to go on your own?
If your answer is yes, then this is the retreat for you!
One and a half years ago I went to Kerala, India to experience an Ayurvedic Resort and it was the most amazing experience EVER. I fell in love with India and the retreat. I had never imagined going to India, let along an Ayurvedic resort but I can’t wait to go back. The resort is situated on the Arabian Sea and you are surrounded by palm trees in 15 acres of tropical gardens. It really is a blissfully peaceful location.
On my last trip I lost 3 kgs while at the retreat and another 3 shortly after I got home. I can tell you it was a healing experience for the body, mind and soul. The numbers will be strictly limited so take the chance!
You will get the chance to ’empty your bucket’, to gain some clarity on what is happening in your life now.
This is not a match making trip but a chance to experience a trip of a lifetime with like minded people.
It is a chance to focus on you – on your health and well being and get away from the day to day stresses of life and focus entirely on YOU. It really is time to invest in YOU! Your future self will thank you.
Choose to join me for 7, 10 or 14 days.
If you want to know more about the benefit of Ayurveda click here.
You will experience the Ayurveda Rejuvenation/Body Purification therapy package. Rejuvenation therapy includes body massage with medicated oil and cream by two masseurs using hand and foot, internal rejuvenation medicines and medicated steam bath. This therapy is for 90 minutes to 2 hours per day. This therapy is to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul, to tone up the skin, and to strengthen all systems so as to achieve ideal health and longevity. Body Purification therapy is a process of purifying the whole body to attain proper balance.
- Choose either a 7, 10 or 14 day Rejuvenation package.
- Accommodation in an amazing location on the Arabian sea – you will be sounded by palm trees in a lovely setting.
- You will receive daily personalised Ayurvedic treatments (these are worked out after a consultation with a doctor). These treatments have amazing benefits and will take up 90-120 mins per day and include massages.
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor. The doctor will monitor your progress and wellbeing.
- Composition of an individual Avurveda diet menu.
- All gourmet vegetarian meals ae included and are tailored to you to ensure you get the maximum benefits. The program will allow you to detox and revitalise.
- Unlimited fresh juices, teas, beverages included.
- All vitamins and tonics prescribed for you as part of your program.
- Daily yoga classes.
- Daily yogic breathing classes.
- One half a day local backwater boat cruise (applicable for bookings of 14 nights and more)
- Transfers to and from the resort from the airport.
- 5 coaching sessions from Debbie – tailored especially for you with cutting edge techniques.
Date – 16 October 2017
These costs include:
- Return airport transfers in India.
- Accommodation with private facilities.
- All Ayurvedic vegetarian meals, juices, teas – your meals are personally designed for you to get the maximum value.
- Daily yoga and meditation.
- 5 coaching sessions with Debbie.
- Fully guided from Australia by Debbie Rivers
- Airfares and items of a personal nature.
- Costs subject to fluctuation prior to final payment.
Email Debbie@Dare2Date.com.au for more informtion
7 October, 2017 - 21 October, 2017
1:20 am - 5:30 pm