Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Are you frustrated that another year has gone by and you haven’t met anyone you had a spark with? Or if you did, that it didn’t work out? It is not only the end of the year but the end of the decade!
It’s your time now – to find your person and begin the type of relationship you really want.
You may not like the idea of online dating because you have tried it before and it didn’t work. Or maybe you have never tried it. But I want to let you know that you will find the most amount of single people online and the most popular time is coming up. This event is designed to get you ready for online and offline dating.
You may have noticed that the dating landscape has really changed since the last time you ventured out – and maybe you have as well?
Join us at this exclusive event where you can get the one to one coaching you need to gain a little clarity and a lot of confidence
about jumping into online dating and then taking things offline.
Every thing you need to Get Online
Debbie Rivers is a renowned Relationship Coach – Internationally qualified, experienced and passionate about the difference it can make to have clarity around what matters to you in a relationship. Debbie will also assist you to navigate the world of online and offline dating leading to a mutually fulfilling relationship free from the drama.
Sharron Attwood is a Personal Brand Coach – Trained Image Management Consultant, ASI Stylist, diploma qualified Beauty Therapist and Make-Up Artist who will support you to better understand your image – the way you see yourself and the way others see you. This may be a great time to consider rebooting your style – to regain that sense of who you are and how you like to express yourself.
We will also be joined by a professional photographer to provide you with images that can be used for your profiles.
We know that online dating can work – but where do you start?
You can start right here………
- Relationship/Dating Coaching Session (30minutes)
- Styling and Colour Session including express make-over
- Photo Shoot with two digital images provided
- BONUS – Comprehensive Online Program to give skills to be successful online. Everything from how to write your profile to how to get matches, write the right email, text, plan a date and even how to tell someone you are not interested. It is the complete guide.
- BONUS – Style Guide – Feel Great in Every Situation
- Special offer for additional sessions – coaching and styling
Allow Two Hours
Only seven places available
Note – Photographs may be taken on the day for promotional and social media use. Please talk to us if this is a concern
Bonus guides to be provided as digital downloads
Photographs to be provided as digital downloads after the event and chosen by the coaches and photographer in consultation.
Express Make-over can include day make-up and hair tidy/restyle after styling consultation. For Gentlemen, a more extensive styling consultation is offered with advice on skincare, brows, and hair.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!