Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Perth has changed from dullsville to a city filled with vibrant small bars. Dare2Date knows that your speed dating experience is all about the venue and the atmosphere it offers.
Therefore, we are excited to announce another new location -Perth’s friendliest small bar: Lot 20. It has an awesome vibe and the best food.
Lot Twenty is located in a central position (close to public transport) and can be accessed off James Street. Undercover parking is across the road.
This is the perfect place to try speed dating! Believe it or not speed dating is great fun and something everyone should try at least once! Speed dating takes the awkwardness out of dating and the great thing about it is it gives everyone an equal chance to meet. Tonight there will be a complimentary bubbles or beer on arrival, high quality canapes and a series of ‘mini dates’ all for only $50 ($40 for early birds!). Try one of Perth’s best speed dating events.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!
- 9 February, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Venue: Lot 20
Venue Phone: 08 6162 1195
Venue Website: http://www.lot20.co/index.htmAddress:
Lot 20 is Perth’s friendliest small bar! Located conveniently next to the State Theatre Centre and off bustling William Street in the Perth Cultural Centre, Lot 20 is open for all your coffee, drink and food needs.